Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm On YouTube!!??

Quick updates while I'm in town:

1. Stitches are out and the wound is almost completely on the mend! Yay!

2. Search "PC Swaziland Welcome Video" on YouTube and you'll find many clips of the introductory video for the new Group 8 volunteers coming this June. Guess what! I'm in many of them. (For all you internet 'swavy' - inside joke with my mother - people that's www.youtube.com) :-P

3. I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! I spent a good part of mine hopping a multitude of transportation options to get to my friend Lisa's where we enjoyed an assortment of non-traditional holiday foods.

4. I'll write another blog soonish. Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darryn!

    You are AMAZING! I just finished reading over your blog & wanted to give you a "Thumbs Up" and a big hug!! :-D

    Luv U!

    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete